Haybury is an award-winning Executive Search firm established in 2006, which has grown rapidly year on year, working as a well-respected partner to leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies, CROs and start-ups across Europe, the USA and APAC.
At Haybury we put our people first. After building and growing a dedicated team and client portfolio over the last decade, we are now in the privileged position to be seeking our next-generation resources to work with our Business Unit Head’s to drive the company toward its future goals.
If you have the experience and the attitude to be a success at Haybury, we’ll make sure you enjoy a rewarding and successful career in search. Our incentives, training schemes and benefits are second to none.
Within this role you will:
- Source and interview scientific candidates globally for leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies, CROs and start-ups
- Find innovative ways of approaching clients’ staffing needs and share knowledge and business leads
- Have previous experience working within a sales environment, preferably recruitment, with a history of exceeding targets
- Have a passion for innovation and Life sciences
- Be hardworking, eager to learn, with a drive for success
In return you will receive:
- Receive an excellent opportunity to work for a global leader in the life science arena
- The opportunity to manage a warm desk
- Comprehensive, continuous training programme covering both recruitment skills and the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Uncapped earning potential
About the Company:
- Established in 2006, an international Executive Search Consultancy focused solely in the life sciences
- Our mission is to advance life sciences through perfectly placed senior talent. Where others merely look, we truly search.
- Located worldwide with offices based in UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Switzerland, and Germany
- 2019 Queens Award for Enterprise – International Trade
- 2019 Woman’s Business Excellence Award – Employer of the year
- 2018 Brighton and Hove Business Award for International Business of the year
- 2017 Sussex Business Award for Healthiest Workplace
- 2016 Sussex Business Award for ‘Best Employer in Sussex’
- 2016 Sussex Business Award for International Business of the Year’
- 2016 Queens Award for Enterprise – International Trade
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Natasha for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Natasha at +44 1273 727 930 or Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Natasha is a Talent and Development Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.