|A rare, yet exceptional, opportunity to impact 21st century biotechnological innovation is now open within a world leading biopharmaceutical company. Seeking an accomplished , self-driven Process Team Lead USP that will champion the coordination of all upstream cultivation activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and people management to the team
- Engaging and motivate the team to deliver strong results within cultivation for upstream bioprocessing of biotherapeutics
- Ensuring consistency with good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and apply rules and regulations for safety, health, and the environment
- Ensuring strategic objectives related to the performance of the upstream process development are achieved
- Driving operational excellence and continuous improvement
You will already have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
- Strong experience in biotech/pharmaceutical manufacturing, preferably in upstream manufacturing and process development
- Seasoned leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of cGMP, HSE, and regulatory requirements
You will benefit from:
- A unique opportunity to build your career in a globally renowned biopharmaceutical company based upon innovation
- A dynamic, inclusive, and forward-thinking work environment that encourages personal and professional growth
- A comprehensive and attractive benefits package that goes beyond salary
If you have the skills, experience and ambition for this opportunity, please call Jonathan for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Jonathan at +44 1273 090748 or Jonathan.King@hayburysearch.com
Jonathan is an Executive Search Consultant at Haybury covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.