A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a leading, global pharmaceutical company, based in their global headquarters. My client is a market leader, at the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects. As a priority TA for my client, they have built a robust and diverse pipeline covering a variety of novel modalities and each asset targeting multiple indications. Due to the rapid progression of these molecules, there will be an anticipated 3 launches within the next 3 years, across a number of indications, each predicted to have massive impact on patient populations.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the development of Global HEOR strategies, revolutionising patient quality of life, through the launch of breakthrough therapies targeting cancers and at the same time, boosting the body’s immune response against the cancer. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously and cross functionally with a dynamic team of experts, where the culture is built upon trust and creativity. My client is set to become a major Oncology player within the next 10 years, and they are looking for talented individuals who are motivated by the chance to build and shape this vision.
Due to the incredible potential of this pipeline, this role will suit a driven individual in the upward trajectory of their career, who is keen to develop within an organisation beyond this position.
- Complete responsibility for driving global HEOR strategies demonstrating the medical and economic value for multiple oncology products across different stages of development
- Work with cross-functional team members and country colleagues, to better appreciate evidence gaps and develop evidence generation plans that shape the asset’s value proposition
- Support and plan on evidence generation, value creation and defence, as we seek to secure optimal patient access, prepare for HTA assessments, and support formulary listing
- Ensure that future payer requirements are fully reflected in the development of the Target Product Profile (TPP). Utilise your extensive background with high-value products to educate local authorities on costing for precision medicines
- Define the long-term global value demonstration and evidence generation strategy for the asset(s), including long-term publication strategies and collaborative frameworks in close coordination with cross-functional team members
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Health Economics, Health Psychology, Health science or closely related discipline
- Proven HEOR experience in the pharma/biotech industry or consultancy
- Extensive working experience developing HEOR models and data analysis
- Expertise in designing, generating, synthesising, and communicating patient-reported evidence that meets requirements of HTA agencies and payers in major markets
- Understanding of health care and reimbursement systems worldwide with special focus on HTA countries
- Prior experience working with immunology/oncology/ rare diseases or other high-cost specialty care indications
In return you will receive:
- The opportunity to work within a truly innovative, global pharmaceutical organisation with substantial exposure to senior leadership and opportunities to advance your professional growth
- Competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus scheme
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Remote working possibility
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please contact Nadege for further details or email your CV today.
- By email: Nadege.email@example.com
- By phone: +44 (0)1273 090 741