A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a world leading pharmaceutical client, based in their global headquarters. My client is a market leader, at the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects.
An outstanding role within the CNS Global Market Access team, this is an opportunity to develop dynamic and innovative Global Health Economics and Outcome Research strategy alongside esteemed and committed colleagues, shaping value propositions for innovative marketed and pipeline products with a patient-centric approach.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading programs for both inline and pipeline products as well as managing and strategising for highly successful established products in the maintenance phase
- Newly created position within a department that is currently defining its best practices and methodology
- Define, create and implement the Global HEOR strategies, guaranteeing optimum outcomes for Market Access initiatives
- Generating evidence to secure enablement for market access, pricing and reimbursement for allocated respiratory products
- Development and maintenance of partnerships with payers, research institutes and key opinion leaders to maximise the impact of research
- This role sits within the highly Innovative Psychiatry pipeline team, with maintenance responsibility for blockbuster established products.
What you will need:
- Graduate degree in health economics, business or similar discipline
- Long-term healthcare related experience, from either a consultancy or pharmaceutical setting
- Hands on experience in the creation of HEOR methodology and modelling
- Considerable understanding of healthcare and reimbursement systems
- Ideally support both prelaunch and launch programs
You can expect in return
- An innovative and international environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative annual bonus
- Relocation assistance
If your skills and motivations align with this opportunity and you have the ambition to make a positive career move with an incredible company, please contact Shivani for further information or email your CV right away.
Contact Shivani at +44 1273 059 659 or at Shivani.email@example.com.
Shivani is a Senior Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.