Within a leading, world class monoclonal antibody production site is a unique and innovative opportunity for a Senior Scientist that will cultivate the processes they work with, alongside their expertise and development. This opportunity will allow you to make an impact within an experienced and high performing team at a global biopharmaceutical company.
Within this role you will:
- Champion the development of streamlined upstream processes to enable sustained and successful quality yields of recombinant monoclonal antibodies
- Offer analytical expertise in the interpretation of small-scale study results, with a view to identify tangible routes of improvement within current processes
- Perform as the scientific guarantor of validation tasks of which you are responsible.
- Observe and judge advanced technologies with a mind to establish their value within optimisation of existing methods, replicating their success
- Continuously work to the relevant regulations and laboratory guidelines, including GMP, whilst successfully navigating inspections by regulatory authorities
You will bring to the role:
- Strong experience within the pharmaceutical industry, including experience with upstream processes within mammalian cell lines for monoclonal antibody production
- Proven track record of successful contributions to cross functional projects
- Fluency in English, with the ability to communicate in French
- Strong understanding of GMP requirements and the environmental quality associate within biopharmaceutical production
- Curiosity, motivation and an innate drive to conquer challenges through a collaboration a strong team
You will benefit from:
- A career-defining position in a company branded a global leader within biopharmaceutical innovation
- A collaborative and progressive work atmosphere, underpinned by growth and reward
- A competitive suite of benefits that extend beyond salary
If you have the skills, ambition, and experience for this opportunity, please call Jonathan for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Jonathan at +44 1273 090748 or Jonathan.email@example.com
Jonathan is an Executive Search Consultant at Haybury covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.