A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a leading, global pharmaceutical company, based in their global headquarters. My client is a market leader, at the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects.
Based on their deep technical and analytical expertise and profound market access and customer experience they will lead the development and implementation of market access strategies and deliverables for the products/portfolio(s) in a TA. They own key competencies and support the TA Market Access Head by giving oversight, direction and functional guidance on HEOR projects in the TA.
- Complete responsibility for driving strategies for patient access programs for early pipeline products, ensuring HEOR and Value Generation strategies are aligned
- Work with cross-functional team members and country colleagues, to better appreciate evidence gaps and develop evidence generation plans within and beyond our clinical development program that shape the value proposition for our assets
- Support trial design and create solid endpoints for early pipeline products, further ensuring a high probability of future reimbursement.
- Support and plan on evidence generation, value creation and defense, as we seek to secure optimal patient access, prepare for HTA assessments, and support formulary listing
- Ensure that future payer requirements are fully reflected in the development of the Target Product Profile (TPP) and the clinical development plan for our assets. Utilise your extensive background with high-value products to educate local authorities on costing of precision medicines
- Define the long-term global value demonstration and evidence generation strategy for the asset(s), including long-term publication strategies and collaborative frameworks in close coordination with cross-functional team members
- Advanced degree (e.g., M.Sc., Ph.D., M.D.) in statistics, health economics, medicine, pharmacy, life sciences, or related discipline, with several years of experience in the pharmaceutical Industry, academia, or consulting and a notable track record of successful development and execution of HEOR strategy
- Experience with immunology, rheumatology, inflammatory or rare diseases
- Extensive experience with HTAs and supporting global patient access for high-value products with value demonstration materials, with knowledge of the MA environment in major markets (i.e., EU5, US, Japan)
- Ability to inform strategic decisions regarding the required content of clinical development programs as well as outcomes research studies to achieve and sustain optimal market access, with a thorough understanding of study designs that provide the most relevant evidence to payers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for successful teamwork, ability to work in cross-functional and international teams plus the ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Fluency in English required, German or other additional language(s) would be a plus
In return you will receive:
- The opportunity to work within a truly innovative, global pharmaceutical organisation with substantial exposure to senior leadership and opportunities to advance your professional growth
- The chance to shape clinical trials for an upcoming product with huge potential
- Competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus scheme
- Excellent career development opportunity
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please contact Luke for further details or email your CV today.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: +44 (0)1273 059 669 / +49 30 31196519
Luke is a Senior Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.