Our client – a world-renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking a Senior Global Strategic Marketing Manager for Immuno-Oncology. This role requires an agile senior marketing professional to join their oncology marketing team to cover development assets primarily in the exciting new field of Oncology and Immuno-Oncology.
You will hold a highly visible role in the collaborative effort to revolutionise the lives of patients suffering from these disorders. Driving the global marketing strategy from early clinical development through to launch, you will work closely with senior stakeholders and regional affiliates to drive this high-potential therapy area towards and beyond its objectives.
- Drive commercial leadership for a designated span of assets and indications
- Lead the strategic marketing through development stages from pre-start of development to late-Agile thinking and comfort in working in unchartered waters will be key in this nascent area
- Promote project leadership, innovation, and disruptive thinking in order to reach TA goals
- End-to-end portfolio management and commercialisation activities: Pre-launch and launch
- Leading the marketing development
You will bring to the role:
- A Master’s degree in Science or related field and / or MBA would be a plus
- Long-standing experience in marketing, preferably pharmaceutical industry or healthcare, locally and globally
- Product launch experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in Oncology is required. Immuno-Oncology experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to interface with senior management levels in corporate as well as the focus markets
- General understanding of medical practice, FDA and EMEA regulatory processes
In return you will receive:
- A dynamic, inspiring, international environment with visibility on the senior management of the organisation
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative bonus package
- Full relocation support
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you believe that this position aligns with your background, personality and motivations, please feel free to call Shivani at +44 (0)1273 059 659 / +49 (0)3031 196 519 for further details or email your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shivani is an Associate Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.