At a leading global pharmaceutical enterprise is a dynamic and energizing opportunity for a Downstream Process Specialist to join a diverse and innovative team. Those who thrive in a stimulating environment to ensure quality production, with a solutions-driven approach are highly encouraged to apply.
- Ensure that processes are carried out according to cGMPs, SOPs, and relevant guidelines and functional standards, and completed on time.
- Continuously enhance quality, productivity, and efficiency.
- Coordinate and oversee timely completion of all production operations, offer real-time technical support on shop floor problems, and review batch records technically during real-time batches follow-up.
- Perform validations, manage changeover activities, and raise production teams’ awareness and understanding of key challenges and information transfer.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the product and process, develop technical and scientific knowledge of shop floor technicians, and conduct training and education programs for operators.
- Academic background within Engineering, evidenced by a BE/BEng/BS/BSE or equivalent
- Solid experience production experience focussed within DSP, accompanied by experience in large scale production of biologics
- Sound knowledge of GMP requirements
- Dedication to working in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Proven problem-solving skills and effective communication abilities
- A career-defining position in a company branded a global leader within biopharmaceutical innovation
- A collaborative and progressive work atmosphere, underpinned by growth and reward
- A competitive suite of benefits that extend beyond salary
If you have the skills, experience and ambition for this opportunity, please call Jonathan for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Jonathan at +44 1273 090748 or Jonathan.King@hayburysearch.com
Jonathan is an Executive Search Consultant at Haybury covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.