Introducing an exciting opportunity for a Senior Developer (Visual C#) to join one of the most innovative and ground-breaking pharmaceutical organisations in Europe on a remote freelance contract running until the end of 2022 with potential for extension.
This role would allow you to be part of an international pharmaceutical company that provides services globally as a Senior Developer. The goal of the contractor is to develop an independent and completed program module (tool) for the automated check of existing control limits of quality relevant attributes in the biopharmaceutical production process, which meets the pre-defined user requirements (URs).
- Develop a program module (tool)
- Interface configuration – to integrate tools in existing CPV software on the Visual C# project
- Integration of the existing statistical module (GNU R) into the tool
- Programming in Visual C#, Visual Studio and .NET frameworks
- Complete program module (tool) for the automated check of existing control limits
- The tool shall be possible to integrate into already available and established CPV software
- System documentation and prototyping
- Structured saving of results from the statistical module and further data in MS SQL database
- Catch errors in and display messages on errors and information
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Extensive experience with databases
- Strong experience in Visual C#, Visual Studio and the .NET framework
- Knowledge of GNU R and prototyping
- Fluency in German both written and verbal communication
In return you will receive:
- A competitive hourly rate
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in cutting-edge projects
- Career growth and new challenges
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, then please call Loren on +44 (0) 1273 059 766 / +49 30 31196519 for further details or email your CV today to email@example.com.
Loren is a Principal Search Consultants at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.