Join a leading FMCG company in the self-care and wellness industry as a Senior Brand Manager. You will have the chance to proactively manage the company’s flagship women’s health brand portfolio, shape consumer communication, and drive product innovation. Your strategic vision will optimize the product range and boost sales and profitability.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree level in a business-related subject or relevant experience
- A few years of hands-on experience in brand marketing, including successful product management of a multi-product portfolio, ideally within healthcare, wellness, beauty, or other FMCG sectors.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a knack for identifying and championing NPD/EPD opportunities
- A commitment to excellence in project management, with a passion for organization and attention to detail
- Expertise in managing brand marketing budgets and delivering activities on time and within budget
- A deep understanding of brand P&L to drive brand growth and profitability
- A unique blend of business acumen, a results-driven mindset, and a touch of creative genius
What You Get in Return:
- Immerse yourself in a fast-paced, innovative environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Own the spotlight as the ‘product champion’ for a cutting-edge women’s health brand available in major retailers
- Enjoy the autonomy to showcase your skills, ideas, and strategy
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Play an integral role in our mission to empower individuals to lead healthier lives through groundbreaking self-care products
If you possess the required skills and experience for this role and are looking to join a highly progressive and dynamic team, you may also submit your CV via email to express your interest in this role to email@example.com or contact Hafsa at: +44 1273 090 747.
Hafsa is a Senior Client Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.