Do you have a passion for scientific communications and medical information? Are you a detail-oriented person who enjoys managing multiple projects at once?
If so, we have the perfect job for you! We are seeking a Scientific Communications Project Manager to support the development of Scientific Publications and Medical Information content within a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
What the role involves:
- Support the development and delivery of scientific publications and medical information plans
- Work in collaboration with the agency of record (AOR)
- Management and implementation of tactical plans
- Providing operational support for publications including coordinating with agencies, tracking and managing timelines, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, and budget monitoring
- Liaising with authors including development of author agreements and CNAs
- Managing reviews and releases of publications
- Bachelor’s degree in science related careers
- Master’s degree in a Scientific Field with additional top education in Operations Management, Process Management, Project Management, Business Administration, Information Management or equivalent, highly valued
- English fluent in written, reading, speaking.
- Experience in Medical Information/Medical Publication Management/Medical Affairs
- Proven success in Medical or Scientific Operations Management in a Big Pharma, or publication agency working with Big Pharma
- Strong project management skills
- A service-oriented and organized mindset
We offer competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement in a supportive and collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Luke on +44 1273 059 669 for further details or email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Luke is an Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.