In an age of information and evolving growth within the medical sector, there is a strong desire for effective communications across the industry. Presented here is a vibrant opportunity, where we are seeking diverse talent within medical communications to flourish at a leading global organization as a skilled medical communications writer.
These positions will provide you the opportunity to demonstrate a high quality, refined approach to researching, writing, and revising organic scientific content which spans the medical communications spectrum. Together with this, you will contribute an analytical approach to interpreting complex datasets, evolving this into comprehensible scientific content across appropriate media for medical audiences.
Cultivating expertise within designated therapeutic areas, you will continually refine the quality and readability of content by others, referencing and editing where appropriate whilst championing company brand awareness within client settings.
This role will also allow you to:
- Develop bold, concise outlines and on-target drafts, incorporating data and revisions where necessary
- Diligently source all content, complying with expected referencing standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to forge strong stakeholder relationships
- Proactively and effectively communicate cross-collaboratively across functions, clients, authors, faculty, and vendors
- Proactively engage Client Services with project updates
- Offer support and coaching to junior members of the Medical and Scientific Services team, cascading information to Management when requested.
This role will require:
- An advanced life sciences degree
- Prior evidence of developing content across the medical communications deliverables and target audience spheres, complemented with high grammatical and scientific accuracy.
- A proven capability to develop and sustain strong stakeholder relationships
- Sound proficiency in MS Office, PubMed and Internet searching
- Familiarity with medical terminology and AMA style editing
- An awareness of the evolving regulatory and compliance landscape
- Proven capabilities to work independently with supervision or within a team structure.
If this opportunity provides a good fit for your ambitions and you possess the required skillset, please contact Shivani on +44 1273059644 for further details or email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shivani is an Associate Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.