Looking for a medical doctor to work as a Medical Consultant at a leading global pharmaceutical company.
What the role involves:
- Working within patient safety and pharmacovigilance with a goal to submit period reports delivering safety information such as DSUR and PBRERs
- Provide medical safety expertise to achieve regulatory compliance within pharmacovigilance
- Preparation, input, review, and implementation of comments to reports concerning safety data
- Medical evaluation of individual safety reports and aggregated safety data; preparation of safety signal assessment reports
- Creating Risk Management Plans and Addendum to Clinical Overview with aggregate analyses of safety data from clinical trial and post-marketing sources; reviewing, inputting, and implementing comments to said documents
- Prepare safety responses for requests from various Health authorities
- Applicant must be a medical doctor/ MD degree
- Experience performing signal detection, safety surveillance, or safety data analysis of pharmaceutic products
- Experience within clinical development is preferred
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Emily on +44 (0)1273 059 646 / +49 (0)3031 196 519 for further details or email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily is an Associate Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, the UK, North America, and Asia.