An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer to join a Global energy company supporting the technicians on the site for the resolution of technical issues which affect the reliable operation of the Offshore wind turbine fleet.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the site teams, the Product Service engineers, and the Engineering team to find solutions to the technical/operational issues on Wind Turbine Generators
- Taking ownership of the issue resolution process until the closure of the technical case
- Supporting the site team at the end of wind turbine commissioning, to prepare the punch list in the context of the handover between Project execution and Services
- Contributing to the validation of the Log out/tag-out procedures and maintenance work instructions prepared by the O&M documentation team
- Continuous improvement of product availability by catching the lessons learned from operation
You will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Marine or Industrial Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of professional technical experience
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience in Offshore/Marine wind turbine generation engineering
You can expect in return:
- A competitive daily rate
- A crucial role in a highly rewarding project
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Natasha on +44 (0)1273 059668 for further details or email your CV today email@example.com.
Natasha Cheriton is a Client Partner at GreenSearch, part of Haybury, covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.