Join a well-established healthcare value consultancy as a dynamic Managing Consultant. This position is well-suited for individuals with project management experience or those seeking to transition into a role with managerial responsibilities. As a global consultancy, they collaborate with healthcare providers to foster development and provide insights for informed decisions. This role presents an opportunity to contribute to healthcare enhancements while experiencing personal growth within a high-performance culture.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, such as life sciences, health economics or public health
- A few years’ experience within the life sciences either from pharma or consultancy
- Demonstrated expertise in market access, health economics, healthcare policy,
- Extensive experience in relevant research techniques, including literature reviews
- In-depth understanding of stakeholder perspectives and evidence needs in healthcare decision-making.
In return you will receive:
- An attractive compensation package
- A supportive team environment where your development and growth is a priority
- Flexible working
- Regular team social and charitable events, such as quiz evenings, local team walks, quarterly meetings, and other get-togethers.
If you possess the required skills and experience for this role and are looking to work in an environment that values innovation and teamwork, then please submit your CV via email to express your interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Shivani at +44 (0)1273 059 644.
Shivani is a Senior Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.