A fantastic new opportunity has been created within the Public and Government Affairs department for a leading global pharmaceutical client, based in their global headquarters. My client is a market leader, At the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Global and regional policy mapping and analysis, program coordination and implementation in support of Therapeutic Area (TA) business units
- Provide expert strategic counsel to the TAs in international health policy trends and dynamics
- Alliance building and policy-shaping within specific disease spaces to secure license operation for future launches, with a focus on unmet needs of the TAs
- Develop advocacy materials for localisation, collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Successfully collaborating with cross-functional teams and relevant departments (e.g., Healthcare Affairs, Patient Engagement, Health Economics and Outcomes Research)
What you will need:
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Political Science/Public Policy, Communications, Health Economics, Marketing, or similar discipline
- Considerable understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Long-term experience in Public Affairs or Government Affairs
- Demonstrated success in delivering national or global policy initiatives and managing projects
You can expect in return:
- An innovative and international environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative annual bonus
- Relocation assistance
If your skills and motivations align with this opportunity and you have the ambition to make a positive career move with an incredible company, please contact Siphe for further information or email your CV right away.
Contact Siphe at +44 1273059645 / +49 30 31196519 or at Siphe.Tsabedze@hayburysearch.com
Siphe is an Associate Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.