Great opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven International Brand Manager to join a high growth organisation within the Life science industry.
Reporting to the Head of international Alliance, the Brand Manager will pro-actively the newly acquired internationally distributed a newly acquired brand, developing plans and collateral to optimise the range mix and maximize sales and profitability.
The International Brand Manager will be the key point of contact for all product-related support for the brand, working with international partners and distributors
- To develop local marketing strategies for the products and pro-actively optimise opportunities within the market to increase sales, profitability and gain market share
- To act as the subject matter expert for assigned brands
- Master product messaging and positioning, and manage the development and coordination of assets & materials for all products and marketing campaigns
- To lead the development and execution of the product activity calendar, aligning it to key business priorities
- To be the key marketing contact for sales support, acting as the voice of the market internally and voice of the brand to sales teams, ensuring all activity helps to build business credibility and meet or exceed targets
- Co-ordination of briefing materials for the sales team, keeping the team fully informed of all developments and changes
- Take a lead in planning and deploying our digital initiatives in support of category and product growth, ensuring a digital-first approach across our portfolio
- To manage the product marketing budget, raising product-related activity purchase-orders and ensuring that activity is delivered on time, to budget
- Experienced in a brand marketing role with an emphasis on product management
- Experience working with partners and distributors is a benefit
- Experience in working with and managing websites through CMS (Content Management System) and digital marketing campaigns
- Creative with the ability to seek out and identify best-practice with the ability to adapt and enhance business performance
- Broad knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to use data to influence, challenge and enable change
- A strategic thinker with a commercial result-driven bias revenue
- An experienced project planning
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage with staff at all levels
- A self-starter with excellent organisation and presentation skills
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Eleri Morgan on 01273 059767 for further details or email your CV today to email@example.com
Eleri is a Client Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.