An opportunity has arisen within a newly created Supply Chain department of a Global energy company supporting the development of a large offshore wind farm project.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing orders and estimating delivery dates at destination based on availability, lead times, and transit times.
- Managing calibrations/repairs of tools with internal and external suppliers
- Supporting sourcing activities and working with operations to coordinate inbound/outbound logistics for tools and materials through detailed planning
- Communicating regularly with warehouses to clarify/prioritize picking and preparation for shipment
- Reporting on transportation spending and cost reduction initiatives
- Monitoring and highlighting any supplier performance problems or risks to lead Order Fulfilment and liaise with Sourcing and Supplier Quality
You will bring to the role:
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
- Experience in a similar position with experience in supply chain including sourcing, transportation industry, logistics, warehousing, custom clearance, and related activities
- Understanding of financial processes that are impacted by logistical procedures Inventory & Transportation
- Experience managing data in Excel
You can expect in return:
- A competitive daily rate
- A crucial role in a highly rewarding project
- Opportunity to work on the worlds largest offshore windfarm
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Natasha on +44 (0)1273 059668 for further details or email your CV today firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natasha Cheriton is a Client Partner at GreenSearch, part of Haybury, covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.