Are you an experienced Human Factor Engineer and looking to apply your expertise in an exciting, innovative and challenging position?
A reputable and global organisation within the pharmaceutical industry are seeking an enthusiastic and qualified Human Factors Engineer to join their rapidly evolving medical device and combination product division. This is a true opportunity to innovate and make a mark within a growing organisation.
In this role you will:
- Work with highly complex products that make meaningful contribution to bettering human health
- Conceptualize new products by defining user requirements and translating user requirements into design solutions and optimal user experiences
- Develop and execute the HFE plans for first class usability according to the requirements of medical device regulators around the world (FDA HFE Guideline, IEC 62 366, ANSI / AAMI HE 75)
- Take the lead in the preparation of task analyzes, user risk analyzes, implementation of formative and summative evaluation studies and ensuring that the usability engineering files are complete and correct and can be approved by the regulatory authorities for medical devices / combination products
- Work in a growing department where you can apply your solutions-driven, entrepreneurial approach to improve processes and suggest new ways of working
- Completed degree in biomedical engineering, design, HCI, HFE, psychology or other similar fields
- Several years of professional experience in the HFE
- Ideally already exposed to the development of medical products
- Ability lead usability engineering activities (i.e. definition of usability requirements, creation of usability risk analyzes, study protocols and study reports) for a complex products
- Ability to apply user-centered design and usability engineering principles to product research, development and design
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with various groups and levels of management within the company, including other engineering groups, marketing, clinical applications and regulatory affairs
- Business fluent English
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary and remuneration package
- Truly impact and innovate processes within a growing division
- Find clear pathways for career progression and professional development
If you have the expertise and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Francesca for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Francesca on phone: +44 (0)1273 059667 or email: Francesca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Francesca is Head of Executive Search at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia