An exclusive, unique vacancy has arisen, for an experienced Head of Regulatory Affairs, QA & PV (RP) for France to join a fast-growing, medium-sized, global pharmaceutical company. This is an exciting time to join my client, a speciality and branded multinational organization, with a strong presence in Europe and over 70 established business operations across the world.
This position has a range of comprehensive accountabilities and is both strategic and operationally demanding with direct management responsibility, giving you maximum visibility within the business at a senior level. In addition, the position offers a high level of autonomy, giving you the opportunity to make positive changes and leave your own footprint managing projects from conception to completion.
This senior-level position grants the opportunity to shape the role with autonomy, manage full accountability for regulatory affairs, quality assurance, PV and market access-related activities, create a strategy for the whole national landscape and drive the processes required in order to strengthen the division.
- Managing, defining objectives and delegating the pharmaceutical activities within a cross-functional team
- In charge of the Quality Assurance division, managing a QA manager and giving oversight to all QA objectives, including distribution, Audit and GDP
- Ensures compliance with GPP, GDP, APTL policies and external audit
- Accountable for pharmaceutical quality system documentation
- Approves promotional items and artwork is compliant with MA requirements
- Full accountability for the Regulatory Affairs Division, including renewals, submission, variations
- Delivers regulatory intelligence and market access authorisations and communicates relevant topics with other departments
- Management responsibility for a team of 5 reports including, RA, QA, MA, PV and an assistant, coaching, developing and mentoring
- Budget management
- Responsible Pharmacist (RP) is essential for this role
- Extensive experience in a similar role in the life science industry
- Previous experience managing and coaching small teams
- Experience of local French Market
- Exceptional communication skills required
- Competitive salary along with a 20% bonus
- Great benefits package including (participation/ interéssement’, company car, pension)
- Flexible working conditions
- A fast-moving environment where decisions are being taken quickly
If you have the required skills, experience, and ambition to take on this opportunity, please contact Nadege for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Nadege at +44 1273 090 741 / +33 170 700 854 or email@example.com
Nadege is an Associate Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.