During a period of growth and restructure, an engrossing new opportunity has arisen with one of the global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry as a Global Medical Communications Team Leader.
You will hold a highly visible role in the collaborative effort to transform the lives of patients suffering from these diseases. Leading the global publications team, you will establish the strategy and compliance of publications to the highest standard.
- Lead a team of publication management and medical information specialists
- Develop high-quality publications and communication cascades of clinical trial data to be delivered both accurately and promptly
- Issue governance support and budget management for medical information and publications
- Analysis of the development of publications as well as standard scientific response content efficacy and impact
- Orient the service scope of providers and establish sourcing improvements for high-quality external vendors
- Measure the publication development and standard scientific response content effectiveness and impact
- A Master’s Degree in Business, Health Sciences (e.g. Pharmacy, Medicine or Biology) or equivalent work experience required
- Strong experience in Medical Information and/or Medical Publication Management and/or Medical Affairs, in a Global/International setup
- Recent relevant working experience with a Pharmaceutical company or Medical Communications/Medical Publications organization
- Robust experience managing direct reports
- The opportunity to work within a truly innovative, global pharmaceutical organisation with substantial exposure to senior leadership and opportunities to advance your professional growth
- Competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus scheme
- Excellent relocation package for you and your family
If you have the required skills, experience and ambition to take on this opportunity, please contact Reuben for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Reuben at +44 1273 059 650 / +49 30 31196519 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are highly encouraged due to the popularity of the role.
Reuben is a Senior Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.