Introducing a new and exciting opportunity for a Global Social Media Specialist to join Haybury providing services to one of the world’s largest and most innovative Global Pharmaceutical Organisations in Spain.
This role can be done remotely and would allow you to work with a fantastic team as the central axis that takes care of all global demands for paid media marketing activities. This role will allow you to manage the whole project and promote the services, and therefore requires some Project Management capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As part of an international team which provides services globally, you will be in charge of ensuring all paid media campaigns are run via the global business manager and meet the company standards
- You will work closely with different teams within the organization, supporting them on everything that is around campaigns
- You will be responsible for the execution to the performance analysis, managing campaigns expenses, staying on budget and ensuring optimal landing pages performance
- This role requires some project management skills since the Global Social Media Guardian will be setting up a new service globally, following other digital services that are already centralised
- Senior profile and 5+ years experience in the Area
- Proactive and willing to set up a complete new social media service globally
- Ability to deal with vendors and complex stakeholders, with the ability to push back if needed
- Interested in Social Media and eager to stay up to date in this area
- Analytical person with knowledge on Social Media tools to perform the described tasks
- Experience with social media listening tools (i.e: Pulsar, Synthesio, Brandwatch)
- Experience managing campaigns and centralized business managers of the main Social media networks, mainly Facebook and Linkedin
- Fluent English both written and verbal. Additional languages are a plus
In return you will receive:
- A competitive rate
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in a cutting-edge projects
- Career growth and new challenges
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, then please apply or email Loren your CV today to email@example.com.
Loren is a Client Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.