Introducing a new and exciting opportunity for a Global SEO Specialist to join Haybury providing services to one of the world’s largest and most innovative Global Pharmaceutical Organisations in Spain. This role can be done remotely and would allow you to work with a fantastic team as the central axis that takes care of all global demands.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysing company websites, identifying areas of improvement, and creatively suggesting ways to increase the website’s visibility and performance
- Supporting the team with the understanding, exploration, and measurement of company websites globally, by using the company’s search tools, to guarantee consistency and governance
- Providing solutions to markets’ content and target needs, creating dashboards, audits, and keyword research to support the enhancement and measurement of web performance
- Gathering conclusions, and sharing those with markets, to ensure improvement and optimisation of the web channel
- Fluent in German, only German speakers will be considered for this opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing Technology, or Bachelor’s degree in technical studies.
- Demonstrated experience with search-related tools like Google Search Console, Ryte, SemRush, ScreamingFrog
- Knowledge of website platforms and web ecosystem
- Knowledge of Technical SEO
- Ability to provide content recommendations (On-Page SEO)
- Capacity for translating technical topics to business language
- Ability to work effectively with different roles in IT, marketing, sales, or TA’s
In return you will receive:
- A competitive rate
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in a cutting-edge projects
- Career growth and new challenges
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, then please apply or email Loren your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loren is a Client Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.