An exclusive, unique vacancy has arisen, for an experienced Health Economics and Outcomes Research Manager for a leading global pharmaceutical client, based in their global headquarters. My client is a market leader at the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects.
You will be working on projects in support of their major blockbuster product within the cardiometabolic space and ensuring optimal patient access as it launches in new indications with high unmet medical need.
In this role you will:
- Develop and implement global HEOR strategies for the Cardiometabolic and Renal portfolio
- Collaborate cross-functionally with R&D, Market Access, and Commercial teams to integrate HEOR insights into product development and commercialization plans
- Design and execute real-world evidence studies, economic modelling, and value demonstration initiatives
- Engage with key external stakeholders, including payers, health authorities, and thought leaders, to enhance the understanding and value proposition to support launch of potential blockbuster products
You will bring:
- Advanced degree in Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Pharmacoeconomics, or a related field
- Proven track record in leading global HEOR initiatives within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with a focus on Cardiometabolic and Renal therapeutic areas
- Strong understanding of health economic methodologies, real-world evidence generation, and market access landscape
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively in a matrix organization
- Strategic mindset and ability to influence key stakeholders at various levels
You can expect in return:
- An innovative and international environment with the opportunity to
- Extensive career development opportunities both within this TA and others
- Opportunity to make your mark in a highly creative and ambitious team
- Competitive remuneration package and lucrative annual bonus
- Relocation assistance
If your skills and motivations align with this opportunity and you have the ambition to make a positive career move with an incredible company, please contact Shivani for further information or email your CV right away.
Contact Shivani at +44 1273 059 659 or at Shivani.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shivani is a Senior Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.