Introducing a new and exciting opportunity for a Global Scientific Information Medical Writer to join one of the world’s largest and most innovative Global Pharmaceutical Organisations in Spain.
This role would allow you to work with a fantastic team on supporting the development and maintenance of the global medical information content. You will be responsible for working with a high performing team on writing, formatting, documenting, reporting and doing the metrics on global medical information activities.
- Develop and maintain global medical information content
- Medical writing, formatting, documentation reporting and metrics
- Work with Scientific Communications Managers on content and timelines
- Produce new global standard scientific response content (gSSRC)
- Update content of the current gSSRC with direction from the Scientific Communications Manager
- Get involved in peer reviews for continuous improvement purposes
- Degree or equivalent in a Scientific field (PharmD, MD, PhD or MSc or equivalent)
- Strong Medical Writing skills
- Experience producing content for Medical Information
- Knowledge of Medical Information regulations
- Excellent communication skills working with cross-functional teams
- Experience writing and managing Scientific Publications is preferred (posters, abstracts, manuscripts)
- Any of the following therapeutic area expertise is highly desirable: Cardiovascular, Metabolism, Respiratory (CMR), Inflammation, Immunology, Retinopathy, Central Nervous System, and Oncology
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a MUST
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in a cutting-edge projects
- Career growth and new challenges
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, then please apply or email Loren your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Loren is an Principal Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.