During a time of rapid expansion, an incredible new opportunity has become available with one of the world’s pioneers in the pharmaceutical industry, as a Senior member of the Global Pricing & Access team, to support their first in class portfolio, dedicated to a niche therapeutic area of high unmet medical need. This role brings the opportunity to revolutionize patient quality of life, through the launch of breakthrough products targeting complex diseases within cardiometabolic and renal.
You will hold a highly visible role in the collaborative effort to transform the lives of patients suffering from these diseases. Driving the global pricing and access strategy for developmental projects, you will work closely with senior stakeholders and regional affiliates to drive this high-potential therapy area towards and beyond its objectives.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute global pricing and market access strategies for the Cardiometabolic and Renal portfolio.
- Collaborate with internal teams to integrate pricing considerations into product development and commercialization plans.
- Conduct market research and analysis to inform pricing decisions and optimize market access opportunities.
- Engage with key external stakeholders, including payers and reimbursement authorities, to secure optimal pricing and reimbursement for potential blockbuster products.
What you will need:
- Advanced degree in Business, Health Economics, or a related field.
- Proven track record in global pricing and market access within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with a focus on Cardiometabolic and Renal therapeutic areas.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Significant experience with payer relevant research
You can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and generous package
- Opportunity to tangibly contribute to patient access for a breakthrough product in a rare indication
- Substantial development opportunities within a rapidly evolving TA
- Opportunity to impact the culture of an entrepreneurial team and contribute to its development
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Shivani for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Shivani at +44 1273 059 659 or Shivani.firstname.lastname@example.org
Shivani is a Senior Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.