An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the world’s pioneers in the pharmaceutical industry, to join their Pricing & Access team and support their immunology or oncology portfolio. My client is a market leader, at the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects. They are undergoing a period of rapid expansion within this priority TA, due to the success of their first-in-class pipeline and multiple upcoming launches. This also includes the expansion into a new indication, that sits within almost totally untouched territory and the opportunity for you to drastically shape the market as it approaches launch.
This role brings the opportunity to revolutionize patient quality of life, through the launch of breakthrough products targeting immune diseases within rare and insufficiently supported indications across dermatology, gastroenterology, pulmonology, or rheumatology. You will drive the global pricing and access strategy for developmental projects and work closely with senior stakeholders and regional affiliates to drive this high-potential therapy area towards and beyond its objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing global pricing and market access strategies for pipeline immunology compounds
- Analyse competitive market environment and pricing trends to drive value differentiation initiatives for TA specific assets (payer expectations, competitive landscape, regulatory requirements…)
- Challenge countries with bold yet realistic vision with your expertise in launch preparation for pricing
- Work with cross functional teams to inform market access assessments of specific assets
- Monitoring the performance of the pricing and access initiatives and providing recommendations on improvement
What you will need:
- Advanced degree (MSc or above) with solid scientific background in pricing & reimbursement
- Experience with reimbursement in major markets, and exposure to global projects
- Demonstrated track record of successful projects at pre-launch, launch phase and post launch stages
- Prior experience working with immunology/oncology/ rare diseases or other high-cost specialty care indications
- Significant experience with payer relevant research
You can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and generous package
- Opportunity to tangibly contribute to patient access for a breakthrough product in a rare indication
- Substantial development opportunities within a rapidly evolving TA
- Opportunity to impact the culture of an entrepreneurial team and contribute to its development
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Nadege for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Nadege at +44 1273 090 741 or Nadege.email@example.com.