During a time of rapid expansion, an incredible new opportunity has become available with one of the world’s pioneers in the pharmaceutical industry, as a Senior member of the Global Pricing & Access team, to support their first in class portfolio, dedicated to a niche therapeutic area of high unmet medical need. This role brings the opportunity to revolutionize patient quality of life, through the launch of breakthrough products targeting complex diseases within the Central Nervous system.
You will hold a highly visible role in the collaborative effort to transform the lives of patients suffering from these disorders. Driving the global pricing and access strategy for developmental projects, you will work closely with senior stakeholders and regional affiliates to drive this high-potential therapy area towards and beyond its objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing global pricing and market access strategies for pipeline compounds
- Analyse competitive market environment and pricing trends to drive value differentiation initiatives for TA specific assets
- Challenge countries with bold yet realistic vision with your expertise in launch preparation for pricing
- Work with cross functional teams to inform market access assessments of specific assets
What you will need:
- Advanced degree (MSc or above) with solid scientific background in pricing & reimbursement
- Experience with reimbursement in major markets, and exposure to global projects
- Demonstrated track record of successful projects at pre-launch, launch phase and post launch stages
- Experience in CNS or relevant mental health indications
- Significant experience with payer relevant research
You can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and generous package
- Opportunity to tangibly contribute to patient access for a breakthrough product in a rare indication
- Substantial development opportunities within a rapidly evolving TA
- Opportunity to impact the culture of an entrepreneurial team and contribute to its development
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Shivani for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Shivani at +44 1273 059 659 or Shivani.email@example.com