A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a leading, global pharmaceutical company, based in their global headquarters. My client is a market leader, at the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects. They are undergoing a period of rapid expansion within this priority TA, due to the success of their first in class pipeline and multiple upcoming launches. This also includes the expansion into a new indication, that sits within almost totally untouched territory and the opportunity for you to drastically shape the market as it approaches launch.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the development of Global HEOR strategies, revolutionising patient quality of life, through the launch of breakthrough products targeting immune diseases within rare and insufficiently supported indications across dermatology, gastroenterology, pulmonology, or rheumatology. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously and cross functionally with a dynamic team of experts that are consistently encouraged to challenge the status quo.
- Complete responsibility for driving global HEOR strategies demonstrating the medical and economic value of immunotherapy products
- Work with cross-functional team members and country colleagues, to better appreciate evidence gaps and develop evidence generation plans that shape the asset’s value proposition
- Support and plan on evidence generation, value creation and defence, as we seek to secure optimal patient access, prepare for HTA assessments, and support formulary listing
- Ensure that future payer requirements are fully reflected in the development of the Target Product Profile (TPP). Utilise your extensive background with high-value products to educate local authorities on costing for precision medicines
- Define the long-term global value demonstration and evidence generation strategy for the asset(s), including long-term publication strategies and collaborative frameworks in close coordination with cross-functional team members
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Health Economics, Health Psychology, Health science or closely related discipline
- Proven HEOR and Market Access experience in the pharma/biotech industry or consultancy
- Extensive working experience developing HEOR models and data analysis
- Expertise in designing, generating, synthesising, and communicating patient-reported evidence that meets requirements of HTA agencies and payers in major markets
- Understanding of health care and reimbursement systems worldwide with special focus on HTA countries
- Prior experience working with immunology/oncology/ rare diseases or other high-cost specialty care indications
In return you will receive:
- The opportunity to work within a truly innovative, global pharmaceutical organisation with substantial exposure to senior leadership and opportunities to advance your professional growth
- Competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus scheme
- Excellent career development opportunity
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please contact Nadege for further details or email your CV today.
- By email: Nadege.email@example.com
- By phone: +44 (0)1273 090 741