An exciting opportunity has arisen within an International, award-winning Executive Search Consultancy. Each consultant specialises in a specific discipline/market, allowing them to become an expert in their field, working as part of a global team.
We are a true executive search firm working globally within Life Sciences. This is a highly lucrative industry and Haybury has excellent client relationships with innovative clients, throughout the world, as well as an office and strong presence in Switzerland.
At Haybury we put our people first. After building and growing a dedicated team along with an impressive client portfolio over the last decade, we are now in the privileged position to be seeking our next generation Consultants to work with our, Business Unit Heads to drive the company toward its future goals.
If you have the experience and the attitude to be a success at Haybury, we’ll make sure you enjoy a rewarding and successful career in search. Our incentives, training schemes and benefits are second to none.
Within this role, your primary focus will initially be on providing high-quality delivery to our clients globally.
You will be/have:
- Significant drive and ambition
- Experience dealing with people/customers/clients
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A consultative approach and be solutions driven
- A team player
In return you will receive:
- The opportunity to manage one of the highest billing desk’s for the previous 3 years
- A very rewarding and supportive working environment with a fantastic incentive scheme
- High earning potential with structured training and development from the start
- The opportunity to work for an International, award-winning Executive Search Consultancy
- Quality ongoing training in both the Pharmaceutical and Executive Search industry
About the Company:
- Established in 2006, an international Executive Search Consultancy focused solely in the life sciences
- Our mission is to advance life sciences through perfectly placed senior talent; Where others merely look, we truly search
- Located worldwide with offices based in the UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Switzerland, and Germany
- 2019 Queens Award for Enterprise – International Trade
- 2019 Woman’s Business Excellence Award – Employer of the year
- 2018 Brighton and Hove Business Award for International Business of the year
- 2017 Sussex Business Award for Healthiest Workplace
- 2016 Sussex Business Award for ‘Best Employer in Sussex’
- 2016 Sussex Business Award for International Business of the Year’
- 2016 Queens Award for Enterprise – International Trade
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Natasha for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Natasha at +44 1273 727 930 or Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Natasha is a Talent and Development Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.