A critical, senior level role has arisen with a global leader in the Cardiometabolic field. After the launch of a blockbuster diabetes product, you will be joining the department as they reshape their pipeline in order to satisfy rare and debilitating diseases with high unmet medical need. With a true dedication to innovation, this position looks to push boundaries within disease areas including nephrology, cardiology and endocrinology.
In this global organisation, you will help to drive industry changing molecules into the clinic, utilising first in class technologies and ground-breaking development strategies, from FIH through to submission. This is a visible and highly collaborative role, giving you the opportunity to influence stakeholders across the company.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving critical projects through to the key milestones including POC and FIH, through creating and implementing innovative biomarker/pharmacology/PK strategies, whilst incorporating all related functional areas in order to progress the programs
- Representing the TMCP function for internal leadership and strategic meetings, as well as in the cross functional teams. You will manage and influence senior stakeholders interacting with your projects
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in order to make effective strategic decisions to support the execution of translational strategy
- Combining expert, technical knowledge of translational medicine and strong project management skills in order to direct and execute projects as an integral part of the cross-functional team. You will implement new and dynamic approaches to support company innovation, with a focus on Precision Medicine
You will bring to the role:
- PhD or Medical degree with extensive, relevant industry experience in leadership roles covering preclinical and clinical
- Experience working in a global setting with the demonstrated ability to collaborate, coordinate and empower line and cross-functional teams
- A strategically astute mindset and ability to develop and execute innovative project plans, combined with exceptional influencing skills in both internal and external settings
- Experience in cardiometabolic – including Type II Diabetes, CKD, NASH, Heart Failure and/or Obesity
- Impeccable leadership and collaboration skills, and the ability to drive forward complex projects through development
You can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and generous package
- Substantial growth opportunities
- Opportunity to impact the culture of a rapidly expanding department and contribute to its development
- Clear development pathway into a highly visible leadership role after demonstrated capabilities and successful project execution
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Hattie for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Hattie at +44 1273 059657 or Hattie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Hattie is an Executive Search Consultant at Haybury covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.