Introducing a new and exciting opportunity for a Data Quality and Integration Manager to join one of the world’s largest and most innovative Global Pharmaceutical Organisations in Spain.
This role would allow you to work with their raw data models and data flows, that in turn define and account for the data integration and data architecture.
- Ensure Data Quality for the domain related. Log, document, follow up and close the issues
- To analyse and assess the Data Issues, SQL querying of databases
- Ensure continual improvement of the data quality processes and data journeys
- Keep strong communication with management stakeholders
- Lead actions and projects defined in the Data Quality action plan
- Explain data flows (in English) to as well business as IT. Your role is orchestrating the work between Business and IT when it comes to data excellence
- Setting up data governance on our systems and integrations, not only to monitor the current state but also to notify stakeholders on potential issues in the near future
- Present to stakeholders the bigger picture (overall concepts) without losing touch with specific technical details
- Experience in Data Governance and Data Quality
- Medium-level SQL querying databases (also nice to have Tableau, Confluence and Jira)
- Expertise in Veeva CRM would be nice to have
- Data Visualisation techniques including ideally Tableau and SQL
- Knowledge of non-relational/relational databases and structures
- Experience with Data Quality, Data Integration and Data Flows
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Fluency in English both written and verbal communication
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in cutting-edge projects
- Career growth and new challenges
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, then please call Loren at +44 (0) 1273 059 766 / +34 932 203 543 for further details or email your CV today to email@example.com.
Loren is a Principal Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, the UK, North America and Asia.