Introducing a new and exciting opportunity for a Data Governance Manager to join one of the world’s largest and most innovative Global Pharmaceutical Organisations in Spain.
You will be involved in advising on data governance and the provision of documentation in support of the initiative including developing processes, operating models and communications. Also involved in the delivery of a Collibra implementation to support the data governance initiative.
The role allows you to be participating into the development and delivery of a number of data quality activities in support of a delivery unit. There is a direct requirement to liaise with teams globally to advise and assist in the roll out of data governance and help them to understand good definitions and how lineage is built within the Collibra platform.
The role also requires involvement in the development of new templates and products in support of the data governance operations.
- Construct data flows and data models in order to explain the data architecture and data integration
- Responsible for orchestrating the work between both Business and IT connected to data excellence
- Take ownership of setting up the data governance on the systems and integrations
- Improve the overall Data Quality
- Present concepts to the Stakeholders giving an overview from a Business and IT perspective
- Experience in Data Modelling or Data Management
- Expertise in Data Governance a Data Governance tool like Collibra, Informatica or similar
- Data Visualisation techniques including ideally Tableau and SQL
- Knowledge of non-relational/relational databases and structures
- Experience with Data Quality, Data Integration and Data Flows
- Fluency in English both written and verbal communication
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in a cutting-edge projects
- Career growth and new challenges
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, then please call Loren on +44 (0) 1273 059 766 for further details or email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loren is a Principal Search Consultant’s at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.