An exciting new opportunity for a Clinical Trial Leader / Project Manager on an 18-month contract. This role will allow you to work for one of the world’s leading reputable companies best known for investing in the R&D of clinical development and to be exposed to some of the most prestigious and innovative areas in the pharmaceutical industry to date.
- Manage the clinical trial execution within translational medicine
- Plan and implement operational tasks related to TM clinical trials managing budget, timelines, and quality
- Work on assigned studies across a variety of complex trials
- Author clinical study protocols and order clinical trial materials, drug supplies, and CRFs
- Train and support CRA’s and CROs on study protocols and trial procedures
- Chair meetings and provide regular reviews and updates of study progress
- Responsible for report writing of assigned studies and report publications
- Work collaboratively with medical experts and CTT with medical and scientific reviews of clinical trial data
- Oversee the work of assigned support CTL(s), ensuring clear delegation of duties is documented
- Maintain training and knowledge of ICH-GCP regulations and procedures
- Degree or equivalent in Life Sciences relevant subject
- Expertise in Clinical Trial Management in a multi-national environment
- Worked on a variety of different models for trial execution
- Strong experience managing consecutive complex clinical trials
- Expert in relationship building, and is a clear, proactive communicator
- Experience with ICH-GCP regulations
- Fluency in English
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive pay rates
- Long-term contract with the potential of extension
- The opportunity to work for one of the top pharmaceutical companies in a time of growth
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Loren for further details or email your CV today. Contact Loren at +44 (0)1273 059 766 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loren is a Principal Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. In the course of this job offer the selected employee will be employed for hiring of services. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.