An exciting opportunity to join a highly innovative and reputable top 20 pharmaceutical organisation as a B2B eCommerce Project Manager within their Spanish affiliate, on an 11-month rolling contract.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a new eCommerce platform in a market, by leading local activities towards the implementation of a new global ecosystem. With a heavy customer orientation, the LPM will orchestrate activities within a local cross-functional team and be a key point of contact with global interfaces and the extended global project team.
- Coordinate with IT and international teams to develop local implementation requirements using an agile delivery strategy
- Organize the input and involvement of regional teams, such as those in customer service, supply chain management, marketing, sales, and legal teams
- Oversee local testing, change management, and communication plans for the B2B eCommerce platform’s delivery
- Participate in all agile ceremonies relevant to the project’s planning and execution, including the workstreams for application and integration
- Collaborate with technical and IT teams to make sure the goal technological configuration supports the desired customer experience
- From a best practice B2B eCommerce standpoint, make sure the presence of locally relevant requirements
- Actively record best practices and local product setup knowledge for internal teams before, during, and after the platform’s delivery to maintain a stable run state.
- Proven experience managing eCommerce implementation within a large organisation working B2B
- Proven experience working in agile delivery teams, following standard SCRUM methodology, ideally in a Product Owner role
- Strong knowledge of the local market & industry, as well as relevant local regulatory and legal framework to develop a successful eCommerce business
- Solid knowledge about key business processes required to operate an eCommerce business
- Customer-focused attitude, ideally with a background in strong product-led organizations and experience in UX definition
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, collaborating with both technical and business and marketing teams, as well as global stakeholders
- Excellent command of English in verbal and written as well as Spanish
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Eleri Morgan on 01273 059767 / +34 932 203 543 for further details or email your CV today to email@example.com
Eleri is a Client Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.