Our client is a leading global consultancy specializing in cutting-edge solutions for healthcare value. They are seeking a Director to provide business leadership and serve as a senior lead on HEOR and Market Access projects. As the primary point of contact for clients, you will guide and mentor the project team to ensure client objectives are met and conduct a final strategic review of deliverables for high-quality outcomes.
In addition, you will be responsible for identifying, driving, and assessing new business opportunities. This includes developing proposals, establishing client relationships, and working with the leadership team to meet financial targets and other KPIs. You will propose new or modified service offerings to drive innovation and contribute to the practice’s strategic direction. You will also enhance our client’s external profile by developing publications and delivering presentations in their area(s) of expertise.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong scientific background with a first or second degree in life sciences and/or health economics.
- Expertise in designing and efficiently executing complete market access or Health Economic and Outcomes Research strategies and tactics, such as Global Value Dossiers, Payer Value propositions, Health Economic models, and reimbursement reviews.
- Understanding of business targets, ability to provide input in setting such targets, and leadership skills to guide the team in achieving them.
- Several years of experience working within an agency or client environment within the healthcare/life sciences industry
In return you will receive:
- Opportunities to develop your career in Global Health Economics and Market Access, with training available at every stage to support your professional growth.
- A supportive team environment where your development and growth is a priority
- Regular team social events, such as quiz evenings, local team walks, quarterly meetings, and other get-togethers.
- Opportunities to give back to the community, including supporting a charity each year and participating in fundraising activities across our offices.
- A Competitive compensation and benefits package
If you possess the required skills and experience for this role and are looking to join a highly progressive and dynamic team, you may also submit your CV via email to express your interest in this role to email@example.com or contact Hafsa at: +44 1273 090 747
Hafsa is a Senior Client Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.