During a time of rapid expansion and growth, an exciting new opportunity has become available a world-leading pioneer in gene therapy, working as an Analytical Projects Head for pioneering development projects.
This opening provides you with the opportunity to substantially advance improvements in the viral vector industry, for the treatment of serious diseases. You will hold a highly visible role in the collaborative effort to transform the lives of patients suffering from disorders across a variety of therapeutic areas.
Driving the overall success of these projects, you will work in the Analytical Development group within a dynamic Development and Innovation unit. As the Analytical Project Head, you will manage a team of Project Managers and Analytical Scientists to support the on-time delivery of analytical related packages to drive forward our client’s viral vector programs within gene therapy.
You will be responsible for:
- Efficiently transferring reliable methods to the internal QC labs to drive clinical and commercial release testing
- Developing and maintaining a current understanding of the requirements, trends, and regulations surrounding analytical methods in the analysis of viral vectors
- The full transfer of client products into the existing analytical platforms for LV or AAV vectors
You will bring to the role:
- An in-depth understanding of development and validation with modern analytic methods
- A solid background in biopharmaceuticals (viral vectors, MAbs, gene therapy, vaccines) at late-stage phases of development
- Experience with qPCR, ddPCR or ELISA, with an appreciation for HLPC/UPLC, NGS, Capillary Electrophoresis, etc
- A sound understanding of FDA, EMA, GMP, and ICH regulatory expectations for analytical development and validation
- Intermediate French language
You can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and generous package
- Growth opportunities within a rapidly expanding organisation
- Potential for some homeworking
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Archie on +44 (0)1273 727 930 / +33 (0)1707 008 54 for further details or email your CV today to email@example.com
Archie is a Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.